2.- WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, between or after things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. The cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow knowing their personal data.
3.- TYPES OF COOKIES
1. Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2. Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
3. Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
4. Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
5. Cookies of analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
6. Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on to criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
7. Cookies of behavioral advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service . These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. It is also possible that when visiting a web page or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie will be installed in your browser that will serve to show you later advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation, for example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
4.- TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party cookies, and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to monitor and analyze the activity that it carries out, in order to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. CONZETA PUBLICIDAD, S.L.U. does not use advertising or behavioral advertising cookies.
5.- REVOCATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
At any time you can access the configuration of your browser by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation is supported and which are not, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu)
Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy (Content Settings)> Cookies
More information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu)
Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced
More information: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
Options> Privacy> Cookies
More information: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, iPad and iPhone
More information: http://www.apple.com/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
More information: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
6.- THIRD PARTIES OF SERVICE PROVIDERS
Provider: GOOGLE Inc.
Purpose of the Service and the Cookie: Statistical analysis of the website at the level of posting visitors, pages visited, keywords used and the like
Provider Information: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/